Following message received in WhatsApp. Please read assess and verify. If found correct and good for health you may follow its message.
🚶♀🚶♂🌹 *Ghee घी*🌹🏃♀🏃♂
Why this nectar *Ghee* has been used for thousands of years and how it has benefited humans.
People avoid Ghee saying that its saturated fat. Yes it is fat but is not “fattening”. Saturated fats are not evil in fact they are needed for your to survive.
*Ghee contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K2 and 9 Phenolic antioxidants*
Let us try and specify *the uses and benefits* of this blessing in bullet points so that we could register them easily.
1. *Ghee* contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K2
2. Ghee Contains CLA a very important fatty acid with anti-carcinogenic properties
3. Ghee has a full spectrum of fatty acids , Short , Medium and Long chained
4. Ghee has useful anti viral agents (caprylic acid) and anti fungal agents (lauric acid), prevents plaque
5. Ghee actually lowers cholesterol (Palmitic and Stearic acid)
6. Modulator of genetic regulation and prevent cancer (butyric acid)
7. Ghee is crucial for proper nerve signalling. Ghee has certain saturated fats that function directly as signaling messengers that influence metabolism , including critical jobs as the appropriate release of insulin
8. Saturated fat is needed for Calcium to be effectively incorporated into bone.
9. Improves Liver health due the presence of MCT’s (Medium chain triglycerides)
10. Believe it or not but your brain is made up of fat and cholesterol and the lions share of the fatty acids in the brain are actually saturated fats
11. Ghee is regularly used in Ayurveda for treatment of ulcerative colitis, gastric , peptic and duodenal ulcers.
12. Ghee is the best moisturiser available to mankind. I fail to understand the attraction for chemicals in the name of moisturizing the body
13. Apply Ghee all over the body massaging it on the head , chest , limbs , joints and orifices. This will bypass the digestive system and allow the qualities of ghee to penetrate directly into the deeper tissues. It is said that 60% of whatever you place on your skin is absorbed in the body.
14. Have a tablespoon of ghee first thing in the morning for oleation of the internal organ and dissolve the toxic waste in the tissues allowing them to be carried to the digestive tract for elimination. - And if you follow it with hot water , it will promptly produce a bowel motion.
15. Best for oil pulling of the mouth which is essential for dental hygiene . Take tablespoon of ghee first thing in the morning and rinse for 10-15 minutes very slowly without swallowing any of it. all the tartar and plaque which brushing and flossing simply cant remove will be pulled by ghee.
16. In a tablespoon of ghee put two pieces of Kapoor (Camphor ) and heat it till the Kapoor completely dissolves in the ghee. Apply this mixture to joints and muscles daily either when injured or suffering from arthritis, the relief is absolutely astonishing. I do this everyday and apply it to my feet in the morning and night before sleeping.
17. The anti-microbial properties of Ghee makes it the best first aid for cuts , scrapes , bruises and burn wounds.
18. Ghee contains all the good fatty acids to induce hydration in your skin. Warm up some ghee and apply it with gentle massage on your face. After about 20 minutes wipe off the excess with a warm towel. You will the difference in a weeks time. No cream can ever come close to ghee.
19. Use it as a lip balm instead of using a chemical balm
20. Make an equal blend of ghee and coconut oil and apply in your hair. After 30 minutes wash it off with a mild herbal shampoo. If you have dandruff then too will be treated.
21. Apply it under your eyes and on your eyelids in the night before sleeping. you will notice your dark circles getting lighter and your getting more refreshed.-
*Choose you Ghee wisely. It is only as good as its source. Should come from organic and non GMO milk.*
Please make sure to have a good exercise regimen if you want to use ghee for its benefits. If you have a sedentary lifestyle and then consume ghee you will not see benefits and it might actually harm you . So please respect yourself, be active, exercise and use *Ghee.*